May 28, 2013

Look around you & believe.


One small reminder for myself to always believe. 
Believe that everything happens for a reason, and that everything will be okay in the end. 
Currently surfing through high waves?
Heads up, you are being guided to a huge gift; all prepared and waiting for you to come and get it. 

I probably need to get up and dust off these webs and start brain storming again. 
Living the routine is making me feel all content for sure (alhamdulillah) but I need to push myself more.
 (AND MORE!)
I need to stop waiting for some other people to surprise me by pushing me off a cliff, 
I  need to do it for myself. 

I need to make the jump & feel the adrenaline rush.
wooosh.

I wanna travel the world!

Mmmhkay, 
that was random. 

Hehehe.

Be good, 
I'll blog again soon! C:



No comments:

Post a Comment