May 16, 2013

OOTD]] Endless summer.

Hi!
Miri has been soooo hot lately, pheewww!
I got extremely lazy if I need to go out of the house cuz of the weather :3
But if you are out, do look up and enjoy looking at the skies. 
It's ridiculously gorgeous lately too ;)

Nothing fancy for my outfit today - making use of whatever I have as usual teeeheee. 
But come on, I think it's fair that this OOTD deserves a post of itself after my ensemble of green maroon and  denim-ish mixed together. 
Lol.




Bestie & I went to T4; we've been craving for their Pearl Milk Tea for weeks now!
..and we were happy when we saw there's a new menu as well!


Seaweed potato chips!:)
Quite tasty, but I would prefer it to be a bit thinner, then it would be perfect!
..also perhaps some extra of the powdery flavor thing?
Hehehehehe. 

We also took photos with the same outfit for my banner..
..we'll see if I can choose one that "fits" my blog the most.

What do you think of this one?;)


Blog again soon!;)
p/s; My remaining henna looks like nail polish!:P

No comments:

Post a Comment