June 14, 2013

Coping; I CRY. T.T

Hi!
Life is CRAZY. 
I am exhausted, inside AND out. 

Phewww. 
Can that be the excuse of me missing from my blog when I actually sort of "promised" to you guys that I would come back very soon?:/
Please?
Heeheee. 

Few days ago I finally went to the dentist. 
The last time I went for a dental check up was when I got free check ups back in secondary school HAHA. 

WARNING; THIS IS probably GROSS. 








..but this is what I got from all the visits to the dentist..which is like, NEVER.


It was only when I couldn't bear the pain that I finally decided to go. 
Mannnn, my teeth are so ugleh booo:/

Walked out the dentist with 3 fillings & one that has to do with the nerves and cavities OHH I DON'T KNOW but it hurts like a -
It is still hurting now & the worst part about it is that I can't enjoy my food T.T
I am now always hungry and always just swallowing my food without properly chewing it T.T


Sigh. 

Last week I had to stay a night at the hospital (MCMC) to accompany my father in law for a minor operation. 
..then sis in law has some teeth problem as well that will probably require an operation as well. 
..then I got occupied with SO MANY THINGS. 

OHH HOW I MISS MY BLOG-
I am definitely not kidding. 

I went to Brunei twice to get some of my wedding stuff done & while I am writing this more things are being dumped in my mind. 
Bleh. 

I need to teach some kids starting tomorrow and that will also occupy my weekend :\ 
All I feel like saying now is WARGHHH.
I will be waiting patiently for my reward at the end of the day HEHE. 
Amin. 

Perhaps I should eat some chocolates. 
Lol.

Okay, I'll come back tomorrow to show you prettier and more decent photos, yes?
Hehehe.

Good night.

Blog again tomorrow!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment