August 12, 2013

Eid Mubarak!

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!
Hehehehehehhehe. 

Eid Mubarak, everyone!;)
I was in Mukah for few days and I'd have to say it was the best experience I've had so far.
I seriously love the Raya vibe in Mukah, it makes me feel like I am a kid again teeeheee.

I'll share with you some of the photos the husband took while we were there just to give you the idea of how peaceful and serene it is there..
I miss it already. 
:')

I instragrammed a photo of my most recent purchase for Eid,
and it was the new Rocket Volume Express by Maybelline.
Sorry that it took me quite a while to blog about it - initially I wanted to blog before I leave for Mukah 
but it is just so impossible to steal some time to blog lately, sigh!

But a promise is a promise so here you go!
;)


Honestly, the packaging of this mascara grabbed my attention with no hesitation!
It was bulky and "daring" with the vibrant colors and all..
..plus electric blue is one of my favorite color. 
;)




I really like how bulky it is, 
even the brush is fat and bulky hahaha!


It is supposed to give voluminous curls on your lashes and!
IT GIVES ZERO CLUMPS!

*apply ridiculous amount of coatsssss*



Earlier today I tried applying three coats of it and yes,
it definitely does not clump at all - yay!

..but I didn't take any close up photo after applying.:3
But what I do have is how it looked like with one coat. 





It is very easy to wash off too, 
all you need to do is sort of "take it off" from your lashes with some water. 
Just pull out the mascara on your lashes, and it's all cleaned!
No fuss at all. 
It doesn't smudge, so it's perfect for day to night.
Perfect for Raya!
I don't know about you, but if I go for Raya visiting it'll definitely be a long long day so that really helps;)

I'd say that it is worth buying - plus it wasn't too expensive. 
I forgot exactly how much I got it for but it was less than 30bucks. 
For a good quality mascara = yes. 

..and because I am back from Mukah, 
I get to wear one of my Eid's kurungs today as well, 
so here's my Eid OOTD for today!





Okay now, 
I need my beauty sleep - it has been quite a while since I've had a good night sleep!

Miss me?
I hope you do.
;)

Blog again soon! 

p/s: What's your color/theme for this year's eid?
Link me to your Eid OOTD!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, nice post, i enjoy your reading your article. anyway, if you have time, visit me at Eid Mubarak. Thanks and Happy Eid to you!

    ReplyDelete