August 17, 2013

o o t d ; E i d. - Tie dye!









Bought the tie dye back when I was in Melaka.
It is originally a 4mtrs piece of cloth; tailored into a maxi kurung skirt. 
I am honestly not a big fan of tie dyes but I think I bought it cuz there was an exhibition or somethin' that made me wanna get one for myself.
Normal tourist logic. 
Lol. 

Shawl is a gift from the bestie, finally get to pair it up with my outfit!
:D 

For some reason I keep on seeing these kind of color pretty much everywhere this year. 
Different shades of pink & blue combined together.
I even saw a house painted in those colors hahahaha. 
Should've taken a photo of it! 

I am again - lacking of sleep & rest,
so I should probably go and get more sleep.

I shall update more soon, 
Miss me, will you?
C:



Blog again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment