October 16, 2013

Part 1 // A month full of love~

Salam & Hi!
:]

As for some of you may know, 
we had a wedding reception on the last October 5th after we tied the knot on the 3rd of May 2013..
C:
We had 2 receptions; one at Grand Palace Miri & one at my father's place.

As promised, 
here's a part of the full post!
We also had 2 outfits for the reception nyehehe. 

Thank you, dear God. 
Thank you for the people who helped and attended our wedding; thank you for making it happen, 
thank you for making it memorable and sweet for us.

Animated Thank You

//Photo credits to the photographer for the day;




It was such a task to think of what kind of flowers do I want for my bouquet. :/
In the end I chose a bouquet of carnations - which is just awesome.
I didn't want roses cuz I am not really a fan of roses..
I initially wanted purple orchids, but I was afraid that it won't last that long. 
So glad that my carnations looked really pretty!
:D



I was also a bit worried about how my pelamin would look like..
( I think I was just generally worried about everything HAHA)
but when I saw it..
Fist pump

I liked it so much :]
The place is not that big, so I was worried that it would look too messy with loads of things on it - so both Jojoe & I wanted a very simple pelamin:]


Our theme was purple..
so naturally everyone just mixed purple with a dash of white and pink.
Lol.


Some details..
Didn't quite like the usual table numbers that the hotel would provide you with; so I printed and cut off 40 of those myself. 

..because we have 2 theme for the day, I'm gonna first show you the first outfit that we wore for this post, okay?



My beautifully drawn henna was by one of my generous cousin!
This was done by a guy, awesome drawing, yes?
I was feeling a bit down when I got the news that one of my good friends who did my henna during my Nikah couldn't attend to do my henna this time around :[
But it's okay, I'll make sure that the next time I am gonna meet her I have henna on my hands lol.

World, 
meet the man of my life.
Sheepish Grin








Alhamdulillah for everything,
Alhamdulillah for the awesome people around us, 
Alhamdulillah for all the love. 
Alhamdulillah everything went on smoothly..

Stick around for photos from our "Mafia themed" photos!

Blog again soon!




4 comments: